The notion of agreement comes from to come : agree, happen. Compromise, therefore, is a agreement , a arrangement or a agreement which can have different scopes according to the context.
In its broadest sense, compromise means that two or more parties agree on something . In the specific field of right , a compromise is the agreement reached by the parties in dispute before the sentence is issued from the judge or the court. Cicero always gave the recommendation to appeal to the compromise of the litigants, regardless of whether this entailed the sacrifice of any of their rights; it was based on the fact that in this way an expression of generosity took place that could sometimes be beneficial for both parties.
The well-known saying "better compromise than good judgment" is related to these ideas of Cicero, and can be interpreted in the following way: sometimes it is preferable to compromise that leaving the decision of Justice decisions , since even when the sentence suits one of the parties it entails a great investment of money and time. In addition, compromise in a case like this can help us remember that there has not always been an organized system that looks after us and, therefore, we should not depend on it.
Continuing in this same context, compromise is established when the parties are willing to resign certain issues to establish the agreement that unites them. If they remain uncompromising, they must wait until the judgment of Justice arrives, which can be favorable or unfavorable. Beyond this, waiting for the conclusion of the legal process can mean a significant disbursement of money , in addition to demanding a lot weather .
At language everyday, the idea of compromise is linked to the accordance wave acceptance . For example: “With the agreement of the owner of the company, the workers left earlier to go to the square”, “How do you think of going on a trip without my compromise? You are still a minor! ”, "I'm sorry, but I can't publish the research without the editor's agreement".
When someone gives compromise to something or someone, they are giving their approval or expressing his approval. Yes one person says that a teenager attended a rock concert with the consent of his parents, refers to the young man had the authorization of his parents to enjoy the show in question.
The concept of compromise is also linked to that of conciliation acts , which can only be processed before the Peace or First Instance Courts of the domicile of the defendant. If the latter is a legal entity, then those of the other party's domicile (that is, of the plaintiff) will also have jurisdiction, although for this it is necessary that an office, branch or delegation with public attention be found there and that does not harm the relevant jurisdiction of the dispute.
The act of conciliation is carried out as follows:
* the plaintiff begins by exposing his cause and state all the fundamentals you have to support your claim;
* the defendant answers in the way he deems appropriate. Like the other party, it has the possibility of exposing the evidence that supports its statements;
* After the reply, if the interested parties so wish, they can reply and counter-reply;
* if there is no compromise between the plaintiff and the defendant, the Justice of the Peace or the judicial secretary will attempt to compromise them;
* in the case of not reaching a compromise by any means, then the act is terminated;
* if they reach the compromise, the Justice of the Peace or the judicial secretary intervene again to give their approval and agree to proceed to the archiving of documents.