Rue is the name that receives a genre of plants that is part of the family of grind . Rue is a perennial plant that has thick leaves, small flowers and fruits full of black seeds.
Characterized by its aroma, rue can reach a height of up to six meters depending on the species. In ancient times this plant was used as a condiment, although its flavor bitter it made, little by little, lose popularity.
Rue is also used as medicinal herb . However, due to its toxicity, it can be dangerous. It is said that rue has contraceptive and abortive effects and can cause damage to the liver and in the kidneys . Listed below are some of the medicinal uses and properties of this plant, which can be very beneficial if used responsibly:
* anti-inflammatory : Rue is used to treat arthritis, as it helps reduce joint pain and promotes muscle relaxation;
* antispasmodic : in the fight against him pain Muscle and menstruation cramps can be a very effective remedy;
* antibacterial : Thanks to this property, treating a gastrointestinal infection such as salmonellosis (a disease that occurs after the consumption of food and beverages in which the salmonella bacteria reside) can be as simple as drinking it as an infusion;
* antifungal : Rue is very effective in cases of fungal infections (all disease caused by a fungus). A clear example are those that affect the skin, such as the so-called "athlete's foot";
* menstruation stimulation : in this case an important warning must be made, since, as mentioned in a previous paragraph, rue may have abortive effects. However, if women who are not looking to get pregnant use it, it can be beneficial to regularize menstruation;
* pain relieving : thanks to your effect over the nervous system, rue is ideal for general relaxation. Its use with this objective is recommended in cases of extreme anxiety, which can have a very negative impact on our quality of life if we do not fight them in time;
* remedy against toxins : one of the most popular uses of rue has the purpose of combating certain kinds of toxins . It is very effective against neurotoxins (a type of exogenous chemical substances capable of damaging our nerve tissue, both mature and developing). On the other hand, it is also tradition to use the rue to block the venom of some snakes after a bite - in this case it is essential to know in depth the type of toxin that has entered the body and the proportions of rue necessary;
* insecticide : this plant offers a double action against insects , since you can scare them away and eliminate them, depending on the method used. The most common examples are wands and vaporizers that have it as the main ingredient.
In some South American regions, there is an ancestral tradition that consists of drinking cane with rue he August 1 when the Pachamama Day . The aborigines believed that this preparation that combined the alcoholic beverage with the plant contributed to drive away curses and to protect the Health .
He adjective rude or rude, on the other hand, refers to that or that which is unkind, sullen, arisco or something violent . For example: "She is a rough woman, who usually solves her problems at blows", “He answered me roughly, as if he was angry with me”, "Don't be so rude to Jorgito, he's just a child".
Rue finally it is the first name from a locality of Poland (Rue Talubska ) and from a town of Italy located in the province of Udine (Rue ).